Thursday, June 16, 2011

Say Cheese~!

Now, I know I owe you all another 6 months of catch up, and I promise it is coming, but I just had to share with ya'll something I've noticed over the past 2 months.


So, everyone with kids (or who has ever tried to take pictures of kids) knows how hard it is to take a picture of one child. You can't ever get them to smile and look in the direction of the camera at the same time. Well, now that Braden is 3, I've sort of gotten him to half way do those two things some of the time…


Then you add in a second child and it's next to impossible. The big kid is always looking at the little kid, worrying about what they're doing instead of looking at the camera. And the little kid, well, let's just say that Amelia is not at an age yet to cooperate…




Now, as if that we're bad enough, now Amelia is mobile. And not only is she mobile, she loves to grab the camera. So, every time I set her down, she lunges for the camera.

So, I have put together a lovely set of pictures below for your viewing pleasure of how our pictures have digressed over the past few months.


Braden trying to make her "stay"

These were especially fun - she went from lunging to trying to eat the paper =)


It's not yours...it's mine!

Still mine



More "Stay" poses

My Camera...

And...I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment