Friday, March 26, 2010

Fat Feet and all that Jazz...

We had our second doctor visit today. Baby is looking good. I think I'm the one that's in trouble =) Now that I'm over the nausea and exhaustion, I've got back pains and feet that don't fit into shoes. Doctor Johnson wasn't super happy about the symptoms being so early, but said sometimes it just happens. The only medicine is to put my feet up a lot and rest =)

Anyway, baby looks good. Heartbeat was right around 148. Not much else happened at the visit. Still about 5-6 more weeks until we find out the sex of the baby. So hopefully shortly after our next doctor visit we'll have an update.

Other than the aching back and swollen feet I guess I've got nothing else. I have found though that where in the first pregnancy everyone loved to scare me with their labor stories, for the second one people love to tell stories about how much weight they gained, or how it is so much harder to take the weight off, or how the symptoms are worse and sooner. Joy Joy.!

We're off to Auburn this weekend for my cousin Jenny's baby shower. There must be something in the water. Everyone seems to be pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. Do you feel like you're showing quicker? A lot of my friends said baby #2 was showing like WAY sooner than their first.

    ReplyDelete